Thursday, May 21, 2009

The wait

Still remember the day i had same tear in my eye ..
how much i yearned for today ..
as the calendar flipped the nights n day ..
together we made it through ..
finally i got to hold you ..
as i held u to me, i cud feel a tear rolling down my face ..
made me glow, for how proud i was ..
i had felt your presence all along ..
n now i get to feel your warm lil body on me ..
as i looked into your lil face ..
rosy pink cheeks n closed lil eyes ..
all i cud say was I LOVE YOU, welcoming u to this world ..
Dedicated to my lil angel Esh

9 comments:

Muuthish said...

Your daughter?!
Soo cute (=

Naziya said...

aww.. :) such a loabi baby :)

SELF!SH G!RL said...

@Muuthish yeah
and thanx :D

Masudh said...

my gosh! Is that really her pic?? so cute!! If so, Your words aren't enough to describe her!!

How old is she?
Looking forward to see more pics of her..

lilly said...

awww.... shes soo cuteee....
seriously... mwahxxx...

be a gud mommi.. XD and show us more pics of her.. =p =p

s!LenT said...

shes so so cute XD
mwhhh....

SELF!SH G!RL said...

She is 1+ now :) sure will upload some of her pics :))
thanx for the comments!
Cheers

Unknown said...

wow.. shes like the sweetest thing.. and this post is even sweeter o_O
uh oh.. i think theres too much sugar :/
shes really cute, hope to see more pics :p

Lavendergirl said...

MashaAllah! She is such a cutee! :D
And lovely post! :)